Re: A/C certification...

To: "john peloquin" <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>,
Subject: Re: A/C certification...
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:05:58 -0500
Not sure what I stirred up here. I am not a physicist, and perhaps "fact"
was too strong a word.
All I'm saying is why pump this stuff into the atmosphere when you can have
it captured & reused?
If the guys who say it's a "Bad Thing" are correct, you do a "Good Thing" by
capturing it.
If they're wrong, no harm done.
Didn't mean to ruffle anybody's feathers.
Jim