Re: A/C certification...

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>,
Subject: Re: A/C certification...
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:49:26 -0500
Y'all,
I have a couple of old cars that pollute more than new ones do & I have
mixed emotions about it. Not mixed enough to stop driving the cars, but I do
try to keep them in good tune.
It is a fact that R-12 contributes to the destruction of the ozone layer.
All us folks that spend time in convertibles should at least be aware ot
that.
There really isn't any excuse for releasing the stuff in to the atmosphere
ON PURPOSE. An AC shop has the equipment to evacuate your system without
leaking it.
Please, think about it.
I'm off my soapbox now. Thanks for listening.
Jim