Re: Is a "B" really worth it!??

To: TXBobcat30@aol.com
Subject: Re: Is a "B" really worth it!??
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 07:26:26 -0400 (EDT)
        If you need the car to get to work and can't walk if it breaks
down then I would say forget it. If, on the other hand, you want a dailey
driver but don't mind putting time and money into it for a few years until
you get everything sorted out then go for it. Keep in mind that an MG with
100,000 miles on it (have no idea what yours has) will be no where as
reliable to a modren car with the same milage. Some will argue the point
so take this advice for what you paid for it.
...Art