Re: Oil Cooler Cleaning

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "Matt Kulka" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler Cleaning
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:33:34 +1000
I should also mention that you can clean it all you like but once it is
installed, it gets hot oil under pressure continuously (for hours and hours)
running through the cooler. That will probably loosen or dissolve stuff
that you have partially loosened with your attempts at cleaning.

Just say no (to used oil coolers)!

Mike