WE LOST!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WE LOST!!
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 07:26:11 -0700
Well we lost,I heard that smog II got the funding so I guess I can only
drive my B for 2 more months.I want to thank anyone who went to the
trouble to mail these politicians and try to get rid of a bad smog
program but I guess enough didn't or they just listened to lobby money
and not their constituants.Now if you don't pass you have to spend $450
to try to correct it before they will give you an extension even if it
doesn't fix it you will have to spend it.I hope all you people with post
73 Bs in california will be lucky and pass this fiasco.It's going to be
interesting when an estimated 40% of cars fail and people won't be able
to get to work THEN I'll bet the politicians listen!Well I'm going to
enjoy driving my B until Sept and just hope I pass. I'm going out to the
Mosss festival next weekend and will be proudly wearing my list
hat!Anybody got a good used CAT for sale?I might need it!
Pat