Re: Air Yuckies

To: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Air Yuckies
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 02:52:32 -0400
Patrick Bailey wrote:
> Why should a Mc Laren be made to obey the federal laws?There are probably
> only one or two in the country.If you have an '85
> Chevie it should be smogged but an '85 Lotus shouldn't.

  I don't think this type of automotive "elitism" is really
enforceable. Should you give a Kennedy a speeding ticket, after
all, there are only so many of those and you could give them
to commoners instead?

  All jokes aside though, there are people that think their
85 chevvies are the coolest thing rolling so even if you
could pass a law making some cars "the aryan race" and
above the law, you'd never agree on what counts.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/