Re: Air Yuckies

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Air Yuckies
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@QNET.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:46:56 -0700
Trevor Boicey wrote:

>   I don't think this type of automotive "elitism" is really
> enforceable.
>
>   All jokes aside though, there are people that think their
> 85 chevvies are the coolest thing rolling so even if you
> could pass a law making some cars "the aryan race" and
> above the law, you'd never agree on what counts.
>
> --
> Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
> tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/
Trevor,
I don't what you are talikug about "aryan" But it would be simple look
at DMV records and see how many of these cars are registered and on the
road and if there isn't a lot of them and they would be expensive to get
to smog or parts are hard to get exempt them they aren't causing a
problem.
Pat