RE: wanted/for sale/help

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>, MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: wanted/for sale/help
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 23:21:57 -0600
Jim has a good point here,  I have stopped answering model specific
questions that don't have the model listed in the message. I've spent
too much time answering a question only to find out later we're
talking about two different cars!  Remember an MGB isn't just an MGB.
There are many differences when you compare different years.  Remember
year, make and model.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"