Still no B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Still no B
From: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 19:36:08 -0500
Okay, I'm still with a three cylinder MGB.  Here's the summary:

Compression readings are 190, 195, 187, 190 dry so I doubt it's
compression.
#2 is firing at the plug (can remove it and put it on a test plug and
get a good spark).
The plug wire is good.  I reversed #1 and #2 wires and #2 is still the
problem cylinder.
I doubt it's in the distributor cap because it's firing pretty good.

I'm about to pull off the manifold and see if there's a piece of paper
towel stuffed in the head!!!!  It's got me VERY puzzled.

Thanks.
Tyson