Re: Still no B

To: "Tyson Sherman" <tsherman@tecinfo.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Still no B
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 07:26:31 -0700
Tyson......

I'm afraid I don't know what year your B is (not being a psychic) but, if
you have one fitted with a gulp valve, the problem you describe is a classic
example of what happens when a gulp valve goes bad. Try isolating it from
the system and see if you go back on four cylinders....

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center