Re: Gauge grounding? - MGB

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Gauge grounding? - MGB
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Mike,

Regarding your speedo, my speedo needle did the same thing, along with a
whole bunch of other problems (gears etc.). Fortunately,
just about the best speedo shop around is in Riverside. They fixed me up
with an overhaul for my 1970 gauge for about half the price of a new
gauge.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521