Re: Gauge grounding? - MGB

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Gauge grounding? - MGB
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:40:10 -0400
AHA!

I had noticed, when playing behind my dash, that my voltage stabilizer was
somewhat loose.  You could wiggle the thing up and down on it's mounting
screw.  I didn't tighten it because I was out of time, but I will when I get
home.  I seem to remember a thread about the angle that the stabilizer
should hang at - anyone remember seeing this?

Thanks again!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/

  If none of them are working