Re: Paint going bad

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Paint going bad
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:05:11 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>

>        During my brief period of owning a NAPA store <snip>

I was thinking of making this a private post but, hell, it's as LBC related
as personalized headwear and cat utilization.

So, say Bud, regale us with a story of getting into and then deciding to get
out of proprietorship of a Napa auto parts store. I always thought that if I
owned a Napa store, the SO a tavern, Dad had a rental shop, and the son was
a pimp that, well, would be as close to heaven as any mere mortal could
expect.

If you want a different topic, how is your son doing?
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City
"I only seem to be employed from the 2nd knuckle down."