Re: Rear suspension suspected

To: ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rear suspension suspected
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 20:16:01 -0800
Gary:

This more than likely has to do with your axle no longer being
properly aligned with the rest of the car. Jack up the axle, insert
jackstands, loosen the nuts on the U-bolts, then snug them up to
slightly more than finger tight. Lower the car and remove the jack
and jack stands. Push the car a couple of feet forward and back a
couple of times. Tighten all of the nuts while the full weight of the
car is on the wheels.

Regards,
Jerry