Re: MGA body Removal

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MGA body Removal
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:44:16 -0400 (EDT)
        John Twist has some information on removing the body on his web
page. The best advice that I could offer (unless your frame is rotted
away) would be to find a friend and have him tie you up until the urge
passes! Unless you have deep pockets,don't want to drive the car for a
while...maybe ever or are looking for a true show car then don't even
consider it. The only thing that you can't do with the body on the car is
paint the TOP of the frame. Why put yourself through the cost and time and
the possibility of loosing interest in your "project car". Check out
Hemmings for basket cases, I'll bet a good many started as ground up
restorations.
...Art