RE: MGB engine on the rise (was Re: MGB dead engine report.)

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: RE: MGB engine on the rise (was Re: MGB dead engine report.)
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 17:19:46 -0600
Yes, that is what I was wondering.  I went to the Vintage car races this
weekend.  Some of my race buddies said it can be done.  I guess I'll give it a
try.

I bought a 1970 B with a bit of a knock and low oil pressure.  I picked it up
pretty cheap.  It'll be a good deal if I can roll in bearings and it fixes the
problem; if that doesn't work, not such a good deal.  That's what makes life
interesting???

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1970 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"