RE: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 21:08:42 -0700
It certainly isn't necessary but I can tell you that when I take my car out of
overdrive at hi speeds that it'll shift down hard enough to "chirp" the tires.
As a result I sometimes do use the clutch.  Gotta figure it is easier on the
drive train.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"