Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...

To: dresden@tiac.net
Subject: Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 21:48:21 -0600
Nevin,

  Because a whole pile of people believe something is true (consensus)
doesn't make it so.  Ask the flat-earthers.

  If you and some other people want to drive a malfunctioning overdrive,
etc, be my guest.  When I first got the one I had in my '70 B it didn't
downshift correctly.  My reaction was to pull it back out of there and
fix the problem.

  Charley Robinson
  '69 B

BIG SNIP