Help for the electrically challenged

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help for the electrically challenged
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:54:41 +0000
Hi again,

Okay, now that I know which starter I'm using, I need to know how to wire it.
To recap, this is a '68 starter going into a '67 B.  Aside from the battery
cable, there are two wires that go to the original fender mounted starter
solenoid--a large brown one and a smaller white/red one.  The starter has three
connections--a big one that connects to the post for the battery cable, a
regular size spade, and a small spade labelled "ignition."

So which wires go where?  And do I need to add any more?

TIA
Denise Thorpe
'67 B getting there