Re: MGC air filters

To: "Todd Tweedy" <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>, "MGs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGC air filters
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:46:56 -0800
Todd,
Air filters are not now and never were available for the MGC, so therefore
you better just sell your now useless car to me... ;)

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage, therefore it's mine  (dad might disagree)
'70 MGB GT  -mine, mine... all mine
'69 MGC  -belongs to Todd but I can lust can't I???

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."