RE: MGC Air Filters

To: "'lulusam2@sparc.isl.net'" <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Subject: RE: MGC Air Filters
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:57:31 -0600
Todd,

My Bown and Gammons catalog from GB lists them. However, since the
illustration is one taken from original parts book, and I don't have their
latest price list, they may not have them. Other possibilities are
Bromsgrove, also in England, and Kirks Auto Refiters in Iowa (1 800
KIRKS-47). Both Kirk's and Bromsgrove advertise in  C NOTES. There are also
a lot of used air filter housings floating around. I have one available.
MEMBERSHIP IN THE C REGISTRY IS A MUST for C owners. You wouldn't have to
suffer getting ignored or getting dumb answers from the list.

As for a substitute, any filter that will fit an HS6 carb will do. There are
plenty of them in either Moss or VB, or most LBC suppliers.

Enjoy your C. The next C gathering will be at the Twist Annual Summer Party
where the C will be the featured car.

Any questions, just email me. I'm not an expert, but I know where the
answers are hidden.

Jack