Re: MGC air filters

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGC air filters
From: Todd Tweedy <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:25:41 -0600
Glenn,

Here are the measurments off my old filters.  They where not the best fit.
The previous mech. had lined the outside edge of the filter with gasket
sealer to get a good fit. (loads of fun to remove) So one could probably go
a fraction taller.
2 3\8''  tall
6 1\4'' outer dia.
5 1\8'' inner dia.

See if K&N has anything that will fit.  There is a little wiggle room in the
diameters.

Todd