Re: Fw: MGC air filters

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fw: MGC air filters
From: Todd Tweedy <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:11:53 -0600
Congrats Don!!

Well we do things like beg on the list for some kind of help.  I just
ordered a pair of filters out of Iowa.  I'll let you know how they fit.
Most other C-ers convert to the bolt on K&N chrome filters, I may switch
myself but I would like to keep it stock if possible.
Give me some more info on your car.

You need to get signed up with the register.

Todd
69 MGC