Re: Definition of a Boat?

To: "Fred Pixley" <fpixley@kingston.net>,
Subject: Re: Definition of a Boat?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:13:50 -0800
Fred..........Well put, and glad you agree.

As for the styling, what makes the Marina look so silly are those skinny
wheels. When I put the alloys (Hurricane II by American Wheel, if I remember
correctly) and fatter tires on, they widened the car's stance, filled the
wheel wells and generally made the car look much more purposeful. You might
try that as a way to get people to take your Marina more seriously!

Lawrie