Re: Definition of a Boat?

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, fpixley@kingston.net
Subject: Re: Definition of a Boat?
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 14:05:39 EST
In a message dated 12/26/98 9:57:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

<< The pilot hole on the MGB crank is bored to a larger diameter than
 the Marina crank, however some Marina engines had the B crank with a steel
 adapter sleeve. >>
Kelvin,
    thanks for the insight into the marina 1800 engine.I am not up to speed on
the internals of the Marina engine..i just know that the English twin carb
engine was hell for strong..would drive my TC coupe to a thrilling 116mph on
the Great A-1 any time i let it out;and that was at 6000 rpm!!
yours,H4(Howard)