Re: Mallory D.P. dist. Qs

To: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mallory D.P. dist. Qs
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:12:12 -0600
I can probably find the instructions from mine this weekend and fax them to you
(if the mice haven't made a nest out of them.  It should only be for a 4
cylinder
car, a different shaft would be required for 6 or 8 cylinders.  If I recall
(from
when I set mine up 5 or 6 years ago on my MGB) point gap was .15 and dwell
(which
depends on how your engine is set up) I set at 24 degrees (I have a 10:1
compression ratio head and a mild cam  installed).

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO