Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)

To: scotty@dove.net.au, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 01:20:49 EST
Scotty,
Speaking of sightings of MG's in Magazines, in the September 1993 or 1994
edition of Playboy(I don't remember which one, but it was in their "Women of
the Big Ten" photoshoot) there was a very nice picture of a young woman
leaning on a saddle blanket on the front of a late model, rubber bumpered MGB.
The convertible top was down, and you can see the three windshield wipers and
chrome cowl.  I forget which University the young lady was from, as I have
long since lost that picture, but I was impressed that someone had made the
decision to include that car!!!

Steve Sanchez
Scanning magazines for more pictures of the elusive 'B.