RE: rheostat freaking out...any ideas?

To: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rheostat freaking out...any ideas?
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:19:12 +0100
Karl,

The infamous Prince is very busy in your car.
Looks like a bas contact in the lines.
Clean all suspect contacts, replace all black receptacles wherein the bullet
connectors fit and check for loose or poorly soldered bullet connectors.

Remember when working in the dash you move wires which might have been
working correctly but now become loose.
I may end up in a long electrical story - see my previous mail.

Perhaps it's time to consider a thorough restore of the wiring loom.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 MGBGT