Re: Hello

To: "Obadiah Fayth" <fayth@ibm.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:42:25 -0800
Obie,

A good local resource is British Auto Center on Avalon Way in West Seattle.
 Amongst other things, he has a V8-converted rubber bumper B in his display
window.  He used to to the conversions himself, but quit a few years ago.
He (for the life of me, I can't remember the owner's name) sells new and
used MGB parts and can probably come up with many of the parts you will
need during the conversion.  As to a V8, you can ask...

His phone number is 206-935-0872.  The street address is 2938 Avalon Way.
He is about one block off the West Seattle Bridge, so probably less than 30
minutes from your house.

I have no financial interest, etc.--I'm just a satisfied customer.

Regards,
Scott McKorkle
Issaquah, WA
1978 MGB

----------
> From: Obadiah Fayth <fayth@ibm.net>
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999 10:21 AM
>
>       Hello Everone! I just subscribed to the list and wanted to
> introduce myself. My name is Obie and I don't have an MG yet, but want to
> get one. Actually it my dad who wants to buy one. He has always liked
them
> and a couple of weeks ago there was something on tv about the MGB GT V8.
So