Re: Hello

To: "Edwin Vaughan" <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:10:11 -0500
Someone on the list once rumored that an MGB fitted with a Ford 3.0
from a Taurus was running around.  That would be a great conversion,
IMHO.

Another one that I've secretly lusted for was an Oldsmobile
Quad-Four conversion.  I heard about this one from a guy who was
planning it before he lost interest in paying the $$$ for a Quad
Four.  Actually, someone on the list had seen one once, maybe at the
MG's at Indy event.

Either way, an FI, modern engine conversion like those two have
always intrigued me.  My personal goal is to someday stuff a Dodge
Shelby turbo 2.2 into a 'B...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/index.htm

>Also, at a local event, I saw a B-GT (chrome bumper-I can't
remember which
>year) that a 225 or so cid Ford V-6. I don't think it was all that
tough
>for the fella to do. Has anyone done a V-6 conversion? If so, what
size
>engine and make was used? How does it compare to the V-8 converted
MGs