Re: Hello

To: Obadiah Fayth <fayth@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:53:08 -0600 (CST)
Hello,

A pretty good, though not very thorough site for V8 conversion is Werner
van Clapdurp's V8 conversion page. He has a sweet front brake conversion
kit that I think sells. I don't remember the URL but there is a link to
his page from my homepage.

Also, at a local event, I saw a B-GT (chrome bumper-I can't remember which
year) that a 225 or so cid Ford V-6. I don't think it was all that tough
for the fella to do. Has anyone done a V-6 conversion? If so, what size
engine and make was used? How does it compare to the V-8 converted MGs
peformance and weight wise?

Edwin

"I try to think but nuthin' happens"         http://www.auburn.edu/~vaughme
               -- Curly (the stooge)