Re: MGB Overdrive??

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Overdrive??
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:36:06 -0600
  I had an Email dialogue with John Twist about his notions  on
overdrives that were published in the MGB Driver.  He can't support any
of it with objective data.  He's never even done any gas mileage tests.
When I gave him the gas mileage data I had from my '70 B with and
without overdrive, he clammed up on me.  It's just a notion on his
part.  \

  There is a large body of evidence available which shows that
overdrives perform as advertised when used correctly.  This info is
available to anyone who wants to go to a tech library and look it up.
To argue otherwise without informing oneself is rather pitiable.

CR