Re: MGA as Workhorse

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com, WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA as Workhorse
From: EricSsmc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 23:02:34 EST
Howard,
What was your landlord thinking?  I mean a Spritfire as a cattle transport?
He should have had the sense to at least have bought a GT6!  Any farmer knows
you can transport more livestock with a 6 cylinder than you can with a 4!

All kidding aside, that was a great story.  We all have to remember what cars
are for (in whatever form) transportation!  I've heard a legend about a guy
not too far from here who has a deer stand mounted to the rear half of a
Spitfire!  He actually uses it to hunt with!

Eric