Re: Buying my first MG

To: <PBcrispie@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Buying my first MG
From: "michael poe" <mgbgt74@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:21:03 -0600
All the rubber bumpered MG's are not terrible.  I happened to get one that
is a 1974 1/2 with very few horsepower strangling troublemaker devices.  I
will admit though, that the next one I get will probably be a chrome
bumpered B, since they do look a little better.  I saw a rubber bumpered
white B in evansville indiana last week that had the bumpers painted also,
was wondering if it is anyones on the list?
Will be moving to evansville tomorrow.
Michael Poe
1974 1/2 MGB GT