Buying my first MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Buying my first MG
From: PBcrispie@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:52:10 EST
Hi everyone, I've loved having my mailbox filled with 300 messages about MG's
for the last week.  It has been fun and informative.

This is my first time posting on the list, and I must admit I don't own an MG
yet.  My reason for writing is that I am finally thinking of buying an MGB for
my 18th birthday.  (My mom Suggested a Porsche from the same time period.  I
had no response).  I think I know what to look for in order to make sure the
car is in good condition, but if anyone has had some experience that is less
known but important i would be extremely thankful.  Any advice would be
encouraging.  (except to buy the porsche)
Thanks a lot, i really enjoy reading the list's messages...I hope to have my
own stories to tell soon enough. Thank you all very much.

Mason Apostol
(no cars yet)