RE: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com, bkrueger@ici.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 23:41:06 -0700
There are couple of things that can be done to increase hot air flow.
Previous discussions on this list indicate that if you run your motor with
heavier gauge wires, probably through a relay, you will increase motor rpm.
There is also an "up rated" squirrel cage fan available from some supplier,
I'm not sure who though.

Larry Hoy