'66BGT Found a new home

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '66BGT Found a new home
From: john fagerlund <johnf@ihot.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 17:50:32 -0800
I'm happy to say my '66BGT found a new home.  Kelvin picked it up
yesterday.  It was good to meet him and put a face with a name on the list.
 Nice guy and knowledgable too.  He gave me some good advice on my current
restoration project.  I have two pull-handle '65 Bs, the car I was thinking
of saving looks good, but has some hidden damage and shoddy repair work.
The other one looks rough, but is actually a better candidate.  I'll go
with Kelvin's advice.

Thanks.

John Fagerlund

'65 B under restoration
'65 B doaner
'66BGT sad to see it go, but too many projects and that work stuff gets in
the way as well