RE: More parts 4.0

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: RE: More parts 4.0
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:58:24 -0800
Ok guys:

        Enuff already.  I have the typical accumulation of junk that anyone
who's been around these cars would have.  The gems are reserved for the ever
increasing list of project cars that I will never have time in this life to
restore.  But I can still dream.
        If someone posts a parts need, I go through the process of "hmm do I
have that?"  "hmm, could I find that in the pile?"  "Am I going to need that
in the future?"  "Gee it sounds like the guy is in a bind"  "Rent is due!"

        As I get more organised I hope to be able to post stuff to some kind
of bulletin board.  For right now tho' by the time I find the bit, clean it,
pack and ship it I'd rather be working on my own car for the money that it
makes.

        Spent Saturday ripping my V6 MGB GT apart to replace the water pump.
Almost decided to scrap the car after struggling with F**d bits all
afternoon.  Decided to keep it when Kragen autoparts had all the gaskets and
a bypass hose I needed.  Back to it tonight.

Kelvin.