In Defense of Lucas

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: In Defense of Lucas
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 07:14:43 -0500
When I bought my first car (55 Chevy) my Dad told me that if I did nothing
else to be sure the battery terminals were kept clean, and that if I had an
electrical failure to be sure I checked any connection betweent the failing
component and the fuse block, then from the fuse block to the battery.
Usually that solved 90% of problems.  He said this applied to all cars
regaurdless of make.

So far I have found him to be correct. Lucas, Bosch, etc..power will not
flow properly (or at all) through corroded or loose connectors)  Same
applies in your home, ask your electrician!.

just my .02

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm