Re: dumb question of the day.

To: <H4aardvrk@aol.com>, <cookie-monster@home.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dumb question of the day.
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 07:59:48 -0800
The MB owner's manual says to take the front loose, spread the rear out over
the back end, fold the sides between the side and rear windows and lay on
the rear window, put the frame down, fold the rear/side window group over
the frame and use the tie down straps to hold.  Works pretty well.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net