RE: DPO'd again.....

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DPO'd again.....
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:52:28 -0600
I can't take it anymore!   Why not just put the car in gear, and rock it
back and forth?  That way, nothing gets shorted out, nothing starts in gear
accidentily, no one gets run over and hurt, no knuckles get cut up trying to
reach the crank nut, and it is a far more accurate way to bring the engine
to the exact point that you want it, instead of bumping the engine on the
starter, a dozen times, as it always seems to go just a little further
around than you wanted it too.

As always, remember the KISS rule!

Perry