Re: DPO'd again.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:00:30 -0400
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>

>> Florrie & Allen Bachelder suggested:
>>
>> >Why buy a remote starter switch? Just pull the brown/white lead off the
>> >starter relay and touch it to any hot terminal on the fuse box.
>> >
>> >Allen
>> >

>       This is also the same method that John Twist gave for turning
>over the motor.
>...Art

Art -

I knew I got this from a respected mechanic and John's name came to mind,
but couldn't remember for sure.  I'm sure you're right.  I may have seen
him do it at a clinic.

Allen

*    Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<         *
*    Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs *
*    New Castle, VA 24127                       *
*    USA                                        *
*    540/544-7333                               *