Re: Visors

Subject: Re: Visors
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 19:20:28 -0500
hey I've only been on the list since Aug '98
..never saw anyone ask.
Padding... well... Mine look fine without any
tape the cardboard to the metal frame that is on the pivot
rod and too the frame. My board is slightly larger than
than the original wire frame outline, the whole
visor fills out nicely.