Re: Visors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visors
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:40:09 +0000
JstBob@aol.com wrote:

> When I redid my visors years ago I found that a piece of carpet pading
> worked wonders in filling them out. A bit of stiff cardboard gave them
> the proper form. They look great in my closet, for as Dan as stated,
> on a roadster who needs them??

I would be really fascinated to know if any/many actually have these sun
visors a) fitted; and b) ever in the 'down' position?

My 'B didn't have visors when I bought her but I can't imagine using
them, either.  As it is, I generally have to look 'over' the top of the
windscreen to see things like traffic lights (it is a bugger when the
top is up) but with these visors 'down' there must be very little room
left to see out of the windscreen.

If you do have them down and are comfortable with this, how tall are you
(I am just on 6 foot)?

Eric
'68MGB MkII (with another 10 months of grace)