RE: Visors

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Visors
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:52:08 -0600
Interesting discussion:  When I bought my '61 MGA a few years back, it had
clear, blue tinted lexan,(plexiglas) sunvisors, and wind wings (attached to
sides of wind screen).  I was told by the previous owner that he had bought
it years ago with those already installed.

Are they factory, or an old aftermarket piece?  I thought I saw something
similar in a VB or Moss catalog recently.

They work great, by the way.  Might be able to duplicate cheaply.

Perry