RE: speaking of bumper stickers...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: speaking of bumper stickers...
From: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:19:37 -0600
> I first used one when in the military to avoid having to mount a post
> registration sticker on the bumper; this was before they let you stick
> them in the windshield.  Dan Ray can testify to the tenacity
> with which
> these things stick.

        Don't I know it. One of the DPO's of my son's B (likely the one who
put it the stainless steel floor pans) was ex-military. When we got the car,
the stickers showed signs of previous removal attempts. Even heat wouldn't
budge them. I finally soaked them with Berryman B-12 Chemtool to get them
off.

Dan Pockrus
'74 B in faded Citron