Re: speaking of bumper stickers...

To: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speaking of bumper stickers...
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:03:35 -0800
At 9:45 PM +0000 3/27/99, Karl Shultz wrote:
>Anyone know a good way to peel old stickers off chrome bumpers?  DPO
>went to some college somewhere that required a parking permit.  It's
>been on there for at least five years.
Karl,
      I've had good luck with Goo Gone, available at most Grand Auto or
other auto parts stores.  Squirt it on, let it soften, and then scrape
gently with a razor blade.  I've removed old (10 years or more) stickers
from both the back window and bumper on my 71 BGT.  No scratches, and no
stickers.  Nina