Re: speaking of bumper stickers...

To: karl.shultz@ibm.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speaking of bumper stickers...
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:55:37 EST
Karl,

I have heard that DMSO (Di-Methal Something-or-another...AKA, horse serum)
works well to remove stickers from chrome and paint.  I guess you can get it
at a vet or feed store.  I think it is kind of a "heat rub" for horses.

My college requires us to buy a parking sticker each quarter and affix it to
the rear of our cars.  I didn't want a dumb looking sticker on my paint (22
years old, faded very badly, but still doing its job), so I came up with a
quick fix:  most art stores sell sheets of magnetic vinyl-simply attach the
sticker-in-question to the sticky side of the vinyl, and there you go!  Just
make sure you don't tell your friends because they will be sure to screw with
it because they are jealous they didn't think of it first!