Re: Bonnet Pad Set

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonnet Pad Set
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:46:31 -0600
Skye:
I'd be interested in the same thing...since my B will need a paint job some
day too, and without a garage, no point right now. The hood gets replaced
along with the trunk at that time, too. By the way -- new photos of my B
(you can't tell it's so imperfect in them) can be seen on Skye's sight at :
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/media/1973/DanRay-2.jpg (#2-5)
I looked at Lowe's (like Home Depot)...didn't find anything suitable, at
least in small amounts. Let me know if you find anything suitable and cheap.
At a minimum, something to cover up the nasty underside of the bonnet where
the original material USED to be would be nice. I thought about painting it,
but like I said, the hood is eventually "junk" anyway.
Dan
73 B