RE: Bonnet Pad Set

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: RE: Bonnet Pad Set
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 15:42:31 -0800
Dan and Skye:

        Just a note.  I parted out my 65 MGB a couple of months ago.  The
bonnet pads that I had installed a number of years ago came out without real
damage.  The back surface is kinda fluffy and the 3M spray adhesive I used
did not penetrate very far.  I'm planning on reusing them when I put my 78
together.  The correct ones available on the market seem to be pretty solid.

Kelvin.